How to Register:
- Request In Person or ZOOM classes by filling out the form below.
- Click "Complete Registration" on the confirmation page to send your request to us.
- Once confirmed, you will receive payment instructions.
- All payments for FALL 2020 will go through Venm or by a mailed personal check.
PLEASE NOTE: Although you may submit info on this site, registration is not guaranteed until confirmed by Kelly by email: email@example.com
Our 2020 FALL SESSION begins OCTOBER 5th
- Our 9 week In Person classes run 35 minutes each week in a class day and time of your choosing. This program comes along with a CD, Songbook and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Bongos Music Collection on your favorite device. The tuition for this program is $225. The sibling reduced rate for children over 8 months is an additional $100. If we should be shut down by the state due to a 2nd wave of Covid 19 classes will resume on a Zoom format. Refunds will not be issued.
- Our 9 week ZOOM class runs 35 minutes each week on Mondays at 10:00am. This program comes along with a CD, Songbook and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Bongos Music Collection on your favorite device. The tuition for this program is $225 flat family rate.
- New families to our Musical family have a one time only registration fee of $15
Full Payment, can be made by Venmo or by check (made payable to: Music Together® of SI. Inc.) and is due upon your confirmed registration.
Tuition is only refundable 2 days before the first day of class.
ON HOLD Registration for classes at the JCC: -
- You must register through their Music Institute!!!
- Dates and prices for the session may be different than at the Watchogue Road MT studio.
- Contact Ela Seeley at : (718) 475-5263; or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON HOLD - Registration for "Generations" (Intergenerational class at a senior residence): Our newest class offering!!!
This is a special class format, with children of mixed ages, birth through 5 years and their "grown-ups" - AND - our new "Grandfriends" - selected residents of Clove Lakes, who will be a part of the classes all semester! Music touches us all, and we are so excited to share the joy across generations! :)
- *because this is a new (and different!) class offering - with a shorter, 8 week, semester- tuition is less than for our other classes. Tuition for the 8 week session of this class is $150. Sibling rate is $75.
*consider taking this class as a "second class per week" (if you are registered for the 9 week session at the Watchogue studio)*
IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE at any of these locations is not available, you are encouraged to put yourself on a waiting list by requesting the class time, regardless of a "full" status! A lot of class time juggling, due to changes in work and "nap" schedules happens in the first few weeks of each semester. You never know!
Please let us know if there is a class time you would like to see added to our schedule!
STAFF & SCHEDULE are subject to change!!!