FALL SCHEDULE !!
How to Register:
- Request class times by filling out the form below.
- Click "Complete Registration" on the confirmation page to send your request to us.
- Once confirmed, you may send in payment as instructed.
- All payments should be made payable to Music Together of Staten Island, Inc. and sent to:
- Kelly Grant at 74 Alexander Avenue, SI NY 10312. *NOTE- do not send to the studio address!! Mail is unreliable!
PLEASE NOTE: Although you may submit info on this site, registration is not guaranteed until confirmed by Kelly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 9 week FALL semester begins Registration on Monday August 26th and classes begin on Monday September 23rd *(JCC classes have a different starting date). Materials are distributed on the first day of class.
The "Generations" Intergenerational class at Clove Lakes Health and Rehab Center is on hold. Information to follow...This class offering usually has a shorter semester with a discounted tuition!!.
- Per child: $215 (9 weekly classes, CD with access code to the online "Family Music Zone", and illustrated songbook)
- Sibling rate: $105 (additional child over 8 months old or second class per week)
- 3rd registered child - FREE!
- Registration fee: $15 (new families only - includes Parent Guide DVD/booklet)
Full Payment, by cash or check (made payable to: Music Together® of SI. Inc.) is due with your registration. Registration fees are non-refundable. Tuition is only refundable on or before the first day of class.
Registration for classes at the JCC: -
- You must register through their Music Institute!!!
- Dates and prices for the session may be different than at the Watchogue Road MT studio.
- Contact Ela Seeley at : (718) 475-5263; or e mail email@example.com.
ON HOLD - Registration for "Generations" (Intergenerational class at a senior residence): Our newest class offering!!!
This is a special class format, with children of mixed ages, birth through 5 years and their "grown-ups" - AND - our new "Grandfriends" - selected residents of Clove Lakes, who will be a part of the classes all semester! Music touches us all, and we are so excited to share the joy across generations! :)
- *because this is a new (and different!) class offering - with a shorter, 8 week, semester- tuition is less than for our other classes. Tuition for the 8 week session of this class is $150. Sibling rate is $75.
*consider taking this class as a "second class per week" (if you are registered for the 9 week session at the Watchogue studio)*
IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE at any of these locations is not available, you are encouraged to put yourself on a waiting list by requesting the class time, regardless of a "full" status! A lot of class time juggling, due to changes in work and "nap" schedules happens in the first few weeks of each semester. You never know!
Please let us know if there is a class time you would like to see added to our schedule!
STAFF & SCHEDULE are subject to change!!!