How to Register:
- Request In Person or ZOOM classes by filling out the form below.
- Click "Complete Registration" on the confirmation page to send your request to us.
- Once confirmed, you will receive payment instructions.
- All payments for WINTER 2021 will go through Venmo or by a mailed personal check.
PLEASE NOTE: Although you may submit info on this site, registration IS NOT guaranteed until confirmed by Kelly by email: email@example.com
Our 2021 WINTER SESSION begins January 4th
- Our 9 week In Person classes run 35/40 minutes each week in a class day and time of your choosing. This program comes along with a CD, Songbook and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Bells Music Collection on your favorite device. The tuition for this program is $225. The sibling reduced rate for children over 8 months is an additional $100. If we should be shut down by the state due to Covid 19 classes will resume on a Zoom format. Refunds will not be issued.
- Our 9 week ZOOM class runs 35 minutes each week on Tuesdays at 12:00pm. This program comes along with a CD, Songbook and a Downloadable access code to bluetooth the Bells Music Collection on your favorite device. The tuition for this program is $225 flat family rate.
- New families to our Musical family have a one time only registration fee of $15
Full Payment, can be made by Venmo or by check (made payable to: Music Together® of SI. Inc.) and is due upon your confirmed registration.
Tuition is only refundable 2 days before the first day of class.
ON HOLD Registration for classes at the JCC: -
- You must register through their Music Institute!!!
- Dates and prices for the session may be different than at the Watchogue Road MT studio.
- Contact Ela Seeley at : (718) 475-5263; or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOUR FIRST CHOICE at any of these locations is not available, you are encouraged to put yourself on a waiting list by requesting the class time, regardless of a "full" status! A lot of class time juggling, due to changes in work and "nap" schedules happens in the first few weeks of each semester. You never know!
Please let us know if there is a class time you would like to see added to our schedule!
STAFF & SCHEDULE are subject to change!!!