Music Together® For SPRING 2021 will be offered in 2 different Interactive Program Choices:
WE ARE INDOORS AND HAPPILY MAKING MUSIC TOGETHER !!
1- We are back IN PERSON with some new safety features.
Some of what you can look forward to is :
- Class sizes will be kept to a smaller size with mats clearly spaced 6 ft apart.
- Air filtration units have been installed for a purified air flow.
- Masks will be worn by guests 4 years of age and older.
- Instruments will be brought from home as we will not be sharing much in order to keep handled and mouthed objects sanitary between families.
- Classroom floors will be washed daily and lysoled between classes.
Our 9 week program beginning on April 12th and comes along with a CD, Songbook and a downloadable access code to bluetooth your music through an app on your favorite device. Classes will run 35/40 minutes each week in a class day and time of your choice. Make Ups will be determined by class sizes and availablity. If for any reason we are shut down for any reasons due to Covid 19 whether by the state or by in house exposure then classes will continue through the Zoom format. If at any time there is an exposure in a class day and time, all participants will be notified and then that class will be kept out of the studio for a week. This specific class will then resume outside our studio that week through the zoom format for safety precautions.
On Line ZOOM Classes for Remote Fun
2- Our Zoom program can be enjoyed from the comforts of your own home. Classes are offered weekly for 35 minutes in the live format. Zoom lets us interact better with virtual contact so that we can truly enjoy making Music Together while on line together.
Staff and class schedule is subject to change.